Friday 15 January 2010

Janaury 15th (BITS AND PIECES)

January 15th -New Hythe (west scrub) - 6 Woodcock were put up from one small area and a Green Sandpiper flew over.Only a short visit was possible today so I thought I would put it to good use and find myself a Woodcock,I half expected more than one,but not six.

Janury 14th - (Garden) - A female Blackcap was caught with a healthy fat and muscle score of (2 and 2) and a w.t.of ( 20.3g).

Most of the snow has now gone but it remains cold.Only two Redwing were seen in the garden today,both feeding on Ivy berries.

3 comments:

  1. SIX!! WOW. You did well there Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan
    I was embarrassed about seeing three............I feel better now!!
    Well done mate.
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alan.
    I am still wating to see my first of the year, and there's you bagging 6 Grrrr. Still I won't give up trying. Well done, and Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete