Friday 12 August 2022

August 12th (BITS AND PIECES)

 






The effect the long dry spell is having on vegetation in the east /west scrub,especially,dog wood and hawthorn.

Photos Common Sandpiper (river New Hythe) Green Woodpecker and linnet (latter,up to 12) in fields between Snodland and paddlesworth.

Possible,yellow legged Gull (north end of the Streamside lake) Aug 10th.











Egyptian geese,adult and two young Oystercatchers (New Hythe)

Med Gulls (Leysdown and Capel fleet) Oystercatcher and Green Woodpeckers Leysdown,Black tailed Godwit,Heron and Kestral Capel fleet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alan, Once again a lovely post with all the birds that I can't find near me. I shall not give up until I find the reason for the disappearance which started about 2 years ago. In the meantime I shall enjoy what others have on their patch. Take care. Mike.

    ReplyDelete